SBA Paycheck Protection Program
The Progress Fund is now accepting loan applications from our current and past borrowers meeting program requirements.
Please follow these steps:
- Read in its entirety, the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Borrower Fact Information Sheet. This will help you decide if you meet the program requirements and if it will be helpful to your business. The link to the document is below.
- If you choose to apply, please notify Karen Post, CFO, of your intentions. Karen’s email is email@example.com.
- Download the Application Workbook Excel File below. Read the instructions on the first worksheet and complete the calculations on the 2nd worksheet entitled “Loan Amount Calculator”.
- Assemble all necessary IRS Forms 941 and other required payroll information per the instructions in the Application Workbook Excel File. Electronically scan all information for submission to The Progress Fund.
- Complete the fillable SBA form entitled “Program Application” in the PDF file below. We highly recommend that you type in the information, to the extent possible on the typed form. Hand-written forms will, most likely, slow down submission and acceptance of the application by SBA. Double-check you application form for completeness. If you do not complete the form correctly or completely, we cannot submit your application.
- Again, double check all forms, the excel file, and payroll information for accuracy and completeness and email all to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: This program is in development as it is being rolled out. Do not be surprised by changes to eligibility and forms. Please recognize this as a moving target as we work together to get your application submitted.
(*PDF files may need to be saved to your computer before viewing.)